Firstly, as this is the first post of 2013, I'd like to wish you all a very happy New Year. I hope 2013 is filled with awesomeness for you all!
Okay, soppiness aside, let's do this!
I was nominated for this award by the lovely Samuel James Morris. Definitely check his blog out; it's full of great reviews and interesting posts!
The rules of the award:
- Thank the blogger which awarded you
- Share 7 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 7 fellow bloggers
- Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been awarded
- Add the Versatile Blogger badge to your blog
7 Random Facts About Me:
- I'm vegetarian and have been since the young age of nine (I'm 19 now, so that's a whole ten years!). I was never a huge meat eater when I was younger, but as I aged I realised that I was eating it less and less until I stopped completely.
- I am a massive lover of music. I have played many instruments (violin, drums, guitar...), trying to find the one for me. Eventually I found a love for piano, and have stuck with it ever since.
- I'm in my second year of a Zoology degree at Aberystwyth University. I hope when I graduate that I will be able to get involved with wildlife rehabilitation and reintroduction (hopefully in Africa or Australia).
- I have a Syrian hamster named Logan. My boyfriend named him that because the markings around his face look like the sideburns that Hugh Jackman has when he plays Wolverine in X-Men.
- I hate wearing trousers or jeans. If I can physically withstand the temperatures outside, I will wear a dress, skirt or shorts. I regret it when I'm shivering in sub-zero temperatures, but I never learn my lesson.
- In my spare time, I lounge around the house in a Pikachu onesie.
- My favourite food is Italian. Cheese, pasta and bread for every meal? Yes please.
- Tiarni from All Things Beauty by Tiarni
- Hannah from The Adventurous Lifestyle Lab
- Amy from Beauty in a Bottle
- Louise from Polka Spots and Freckle Dots
- Samantha from As Pretty As You Please
- Wendy from Young Heart
- Grace at Dainty Sprinkles
These are the blogs that have always stuck in my mind for one reason or another.
Thanks for reading guys!