I thought I'd start doing a monthly wish list and monthly favourites. My favourites post will be coming later, first I'll give you my wish list.
- MAC Face and Body Foundation. I've wanted this foundation for so long as I've heard so many good reviews on it. I actually want two shades (white and N1), but at £26 per bottle I think I'll have to keep wishing.
- Maybelline Color Tattoo 24HR. I have this eyeshadow in two colours, but I want them all! Superdrug had a 3 for 2 offer and I decided to try them out, along with their eyebrow pencil. They only had very bold colours, but I would love to have this in more neutral colours.
- eos lip balm - Smooth Sphere. I absolutely love the design of these and rally want to get my hands on them. I've never seen them in UK shops, so I have no way of trying the different flavours.
- Pretty Polly Flighty tights. I saw these on the Pretty Polly website when it was still new and unheard of, but I didn't want to pay £10 for a pair of tights. They're not actually on the official website anymore, but you can get them on Amazon for a little cheaper.
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable balm stain. These remind me a lot of the Clinique chubby sticks but after doing a little research, I found that the Revlon product is more pigmented.